Huge Success for Iberia Consuting´s B2B Meeting at the Eurasia Packaging Fair
The annual Eurasia Packaging Fair started on the 31st of October till the 3rd of November 2018, at the Tuyap Convention Fair in Istanbul, Turkey. The fair consists of Packaging products, packaging designs, logistics, warehouse, machineries, food and beverage storage, and food safety.
Majority of the exhibitors came from Turkey, as well as the Middle East and some parts of east Asia.
Iberia Consulting was contracted by Qatar Development Bank who manages several Qatari companies in the plastic sector, to find potential partners through our B2B Matchmaking that happened inside the fair.
Our B2B Meeting is not just setting up a meeting. It has plenty of underlying methods Iberia Consulting had to go through to be able to provide the clients the best suitable business entities to expand their businesses and services.
Method for B2B Meeting:
– Analyse what the client needs. (what market they want to expand to, what their services needs)
– Provide contact database for the potential client that fits the description
– Contact them and set-up their meeting.
– Those who agree for the B2B meeting, the team will analyse which Qatari companies suits the contacted companies to make sure they will have better percentage of success in the meeting.
– Iberia Consulting’s trade consultants had to travelled to Istanbul to manage the B2B meeting with the Qatari companies and the contacted business with prepared agenda and company overview to make sure all is prepared. the meetings went well.
– Iberia Consulting gives so much attention to detail that each client had to have a portfolio of each meetings they will attend to.) Iberia Consulting focussed on details in order to make sure each client had the potential client they wished for.
The end result was remarkable. The team of Iberia Consulting was able to provide 269 meetings for the 17 Qatari companies in just the span of 4 days!
Some companies managed to close business deals during these days and lots of follow-up business will happen.
This has been an amazing feat for the team that it made it to the news