Take These Gadgets (and Apps) to Any Trade Show
Trade shows may sometimes feel like a battlefield, which explains why you should come armed and ready. Here are the gadgets and apps that will make for your best technological allies; they will help you simplify your experience and “hack” your way through any trade show.
- Digitize your business cards with an app: There are several apps that help you organize the contact information in just one place. CamCapture takes a screenshot of your business cards and organizes them based on the information included. There are other variations of this service such as iCapture, which sends the capture to a real person that verifies the accuracy of the information transcribed, organizing it in a spreadsheet that can be integrated into your CRM platform.
- Burn-it up, literally, with a portable heat printer: Printing on-site can be a hassle, so think about investing in a portable heat printer instead of using the traditional ink printers that are more voluminous, run out of ink fast, and require lots of time. With this new generation of printers, you will avoid smudging those freshly printed documents.
- Power through with a High Capacity Power Bank: Having battery in all your devices comes from plugging yourself to a power outlet, but often you need that extra energy while on the move. A high capacity power bank will be able to power your phone, tablet and other devices releasing you from staying put while plugged to a wall.
- Take full advantage of your tablet: Use your devices to help you increase your subscriber base, use a tablet to help people that come to your booth read more information about your services and products, and set up a sign-up sheet that will email them directly with more information about you.
- Get a Pocket size projector: Even though projectors and screens can always be used and planned in advance, pocket-sized projectors can help you make presentations on the go, as well as lightening up your suitcase when traveling. Their quality is not the same as full-size projectors, but you will be able to make a great impression on the spot!
- Manage your overall participation with ShowSourcing App: This interesting app helps you capture notes, business cards, and other inputs, and share them directly with your team. You can also create slideshows in 1 click, manage and follow-up tasks as well as keep the conversation flowing with your team while on the go.
Do you have any more recommendations of Apps or gadgets for tradies? Please share them with us in the comments section below.